AusDiagnostics is a market leading company in developing and commercializing CE-IVD multiplex tandem PCR (MT-PCR) panels for molecular diagnostics of human pathogens and resistance genes. The MT-PCR panels can be run using the automated MT-Plex systems, each consisting of a liquid handling robot, MT-Processor, and thermal cycler, MT-Analyzer. Human genetics and veterinary panels are also provided.
AusDiagnostics has ISO13485 certification and complies with IVD requirements.
Key features of AusDiagnostics MT-Plex system and panels:
- Very wide range of different panels. All can be run on same equipment.
- Highly automated (about 11 minutes hands-on time per run).
- Very easy to use - junior staff can operate and provide final results.
- No reagents to make up – everything is provided in ready-to-use format.
- Flexible workflow and sample numbers.
- Cost effective – each panel can detect 6-25 targets per sample
- No contamination risk – all reactions take place in sealed environments and the automated MT-Plex system includes decontamination procedures (bleach cleaning and UV lamp for cleaning and preventing cross contamination)
- LIMS-compatible software