Now in stock and ready to ship - Carrier-free Antibodies for Your Platform
Many of the applications and platforms that power your research today require carrier-free formulations of antibodies to enable specialty conjugations or use in functional assays.
Therefore, Cell Signaling Technology (CST) has a comprehensive offering of carrier-free formulated antibodies (BSA-, glycerol- and azide-free, in PBS) that are ideal for applications like:
- Metal labeling for CyTOF® mass cytometry, Imaging Mass Cytometry™ (IMC), and MIBI
- ELISA-like assays like AlphaLISA®, HTRF®, and MSD assays
- Oligonucleotide labeling for various multiplex platforms
- Biotin conjugations for MSD
- Fluorochromes for flow and immunofluorescence
- In vivo and functional assays
These carrier-free formulated antibodies are validated in relevant applications for specificity and reproducibility. They are also formulated at the high concentrations (>1 mg/ml) required, and ready for conjugation. The product number of carrier-free Abs has a SF-suffix and product size is 100 ug.
Don’t see the antibody you need or if you need larger amounts?
Nearly all of CST’s recombinant monoclonal antibodies are available in custom formulations. Contact our product manager Maria, to get a quote or if you have any questions.
Maria Kam Eriksen
+45 2244 8243